Prudential Financial, Inc. (PRU) Posts Q3 EPS of $1.07; Revs Light
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Wall St. turns negative as oil rally fades, tech stocks drag
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- Prince Alwalled Bin Talal Shows New 5.17% Stake in Twitter, Inc. (TWTR)
- General Electric (GE) Announces New Energy Company: Current
Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU) reported Q3 EPS of $1.07, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $1.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.95 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.13 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Mortgage Capital Company provides $197 million loan for student housing portfolio in London
- Global Payments (GPN) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c; Announces Two-for-One Stock Split
- The Container Store Group (TCS) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Maintains FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!