Prudential Financial, Inc. (PRU) Posts Q3 EPS of $1.07; Revs Light
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU) reported Q3 EPS of $1.07, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $1.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.95 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.13 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Short Duration High Yield Fund, Inc. and Prudential Global Short Duration High Yield Fund, Inc. Declare Distributions for March, April, and May 2015
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners (CLMT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Guides Expected FY16 CapEx
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!