Prudential Financial, Inc. (PRU) Posts Q3 EPS of $1.07; Revs Light
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU) reported Q3 EPS of $1.07, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $1.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.95 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.13 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Prudential Financial (PRU) to Buy
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 03/07: (GTAT) (CCRN) (PRU) Upgraded; (ALU) (NMRX) (VMEM) Downgraded
- Jackson Customer Service Achieves “Call Center World Class Call Certification” for 2013
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!