Prudential Financial, Inc. (PRU) Posts Q3 EPS of $1.07; Revs Light
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU) reported Q3 EPS of $1.07, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $1.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.95 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.13 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Historic Hahne’s Department Store building reopens in downtown Newark, N.J.
- AVX Corp. (AVX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Allegheny Technologies (ATI) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.04
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!