Prudential Financial, Inc. (PRU) Posts Q3 EPS of $1.07; Revs Light
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU) reported Q3 EPS of $1.07, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $1.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.95 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.13 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Short Duration High Yield Fund, Inc. and Prudential Global Short Duration High Yield Fund, Inc. announce annual stockholder meeting dates
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 Revs
- Finisar Corp (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!