Prudential Financial, Inc. (PRU) Posts Q3 EPS of $1.07; Revs Light
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU) reported Q3 EPS of $1.07, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $1.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.95 billion versus the consensus estimate of $10.13 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Financial again teams with The Root to produce weekly personal finance show
- Prudential releases new white paper focused on financial implications LGBT couples need to consider after Obergefell v. Hodges
- Paychex (PAYX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!