Provident Financial Services (PFS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Provident Financial Services (NYSE: PFS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35.
Total assets increased $478.3 million to $9.39 billion at September 30, 2016, from $8.91 billion at December 31, 2015, primarily due to a $352.9 million increase in total loans and a $63.2 million increase in total investments.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Provident Financial Services (PFS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!