Providence Service (PRSC) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Providence Service (NASDAQ: PRSC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.35, $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $412.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $417 million.
On October 26, 2016, the Providence Board of Directors approved a new stock repurchase program under which the Company may purchase up to $100 million of its outstanding common stock during the twelve-month period following the approval date. Acquisitions under the stock repurchase program may be made from time to time through a combination of open market repurchases (including through Rule 10b5-1 plans), privately negotiated transactions, accelerated share repurchase transactions and/or other derivative transactions, at the Company's discretion, as permitted by securities laws, covenants under existing bank agreements and other legal requirements, subject to market conditions and other factors. The repurchase plan may be suspended or discontinued at any time. As the previous share repurchase program approved by the Providence Board of Directors on November 4, 2015 has now expired, this new $100 million share repurchase program is currently the Company’s only outstanding repurchase program.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Providence Service (PRSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!