Providence Service (PRSC) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Providence Service (NASDAQ: PRSC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.35, $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $412.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $417 million.
On October 26, 2016, the Providence Board of Directors approved a new stock repurchase program under which the Company may purchase up to $100 million of its outstanding common stock during the twelve-month period following the approval date. Acquisitions under the stock repurchase program may be made from time to time through a combination of open market repurchases (including through Rule 10b5-1 plans), privately negotiated transactions, accelerated share repurchase transactions and/or other derivative transactions, at the Company's discretion, as permitted by securities laws, covenants under existing bank agreements and other legal requirements, subject to market conditions and other factors. The repurchase plan may be suspended or discontinued at any time. As the previous share repurchase program approved by the Providence Board of Directors on November 4, 2015 has now expired, this new $100 million share repurchase program is currently the Company’s only outstanding repurchase program.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Providence Service (PRSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!