Protalix BioTherapeutics (PLX) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.11/Share
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Protalix BioTherapeutics (NYSE: PLX) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), versus ($0.05) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.77 million, versus $1.34 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Protalix BioTherapeutics (PLX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Liberty Tax (TAX) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!