Protalix BioTherapeutics (PLX) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.11/Share
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Protalix BioTherapeutics (NYSE: PLX) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), versus ($0.05) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.77 million, versus $1.34 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Protalix BioTherapeutics (PLX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides FY16
- Stillwater Mining (SWC) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!