Proofpoint (PFPT) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Guides Above the Street
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Proofpoint (NASDAQ: PFPT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.19, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $99.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $94.27 million.
Proofpoint sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.10-$0.14, versus the consensus of $0.06. Proofpoint sees Q4 2016 revenue of $103-105 million, versus the consensus of $99.85 million.
Proofpoint sees FY2016 EPS of $0.28-$0.33, versus the consensus of $0.09. Proofpoint sees FY2016 revenue of $371.7-373.7 million, versus the consensus of $363.06 million.
“The third quarter marked another great quarter for the company,” stated Gary Steele, chief executive officer of Proofpoint. “Our ability to exceed expectations across all key metrics was driven by the strong demand for our advanced threat solutions, ongoing high competitive win rates, robust add-on activity, and consistently high renewal rates. The combination of our commitment to innovation, proven ability to enhance the company’s next generation, cloud-based platform through recent acquisitions, and value we are creating with our expanding partner ecosystem, positions Proofpoint to maintain momentum for the remainder of the year and into 2017.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Proofpoint (PFPT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!