Proofpoint (PFPT) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Guides Above the Street
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Proofpoint (NASDAQ: PFPT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.19, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $99.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $94.27 million.
Proofpoint sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.10-$0.14, versus the consensus of $0.06. Proofpoint sees Q4 2016 revenue of $103-105 million, versus the consensus of $99.85 million.
Proofpoint sees FY2016 EPS of $0.28-$0.33, versus the consensus of $0.09. Proofpoint sees FY2016 revenue of $371.7-373.7 million, versus the consensus of $363.06 million.
“The third quarter marked another great quarter for the company,” stated Gary Steele, chief executive officer of Proofpoint. “Our ability to exceed expectations across all key metrics was driven by the strong demand for our advanced threat solutions, ongoing high competitive win rates, robust add-on activity, and consistently high renewal rates. The combination of our commitment to innovation, proven ability to enhance the company’s next generation, cloud-based platform through recent acquisitions, and value we are creating with our expanding partner ecosystem, positions Proofpoint to maintain momentum for the remainder of the year and into 2017.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Proofpoint (PFPT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- DryShips (DRYS) Acquires Its First VLGC With 5 Year Time Charter Attached to Oil Major
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!