Proofpoint (PFPT) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Guides Above the Street
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Proofpoint (NASDAQ: PFPT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.19, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $99.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $94.27 million.
Proofpoint sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.10-$0.14, versus the consensus of $0.06. Proofpoint sees Q4 2016 revenue of $103-105 million, versus the consensus of $99.85 million.
Proofpoint sees FY2016 EPS of $0.28-$0.33, versus the consensus of $0.09. Proofpoint sees FY2016 revenue of $371.7-373.7 million, versus the consensus of $363.06 million.
“The third quarter marked another great quarter for the company,” stated Gary Steele, chief executive officer of Proofpoint. “Our ability to exceed expectations across all key metrics was driven by the strong demand for our advanced threat solutions, ongoing high competitive win rates, robust add-on activity, and consistently high renewal rates. The combination of our commitment to innovation, proven ability to enhance the company’s next generation, cloud-based platform through recent acquisitions, and value we are creating with our expanding partner ecosystem, positions Proofpoint to maintain momentum for the remainder of the year and into 2017.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Proofpoint (PFPT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light