Progress Software (PRGS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 &FY Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Progress Software (NASDAQ: PRGS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $102 million versus the consensus estimate of $104.72 million.
Progress Software sees FY2016 EPS of $1.57-$1.60, versus the consensus of $1.61. Progress Software sees FY2016 revenue of $412-415 million, versus the consensus of $414.09 million.
Progress Software sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.55-$0.58, versus the consensus of $0.58. Progress Software sees Q4 2016 revenue of $123-126 million, versus the consensus of $122.65 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Progress Software (PRGS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!