Progress Software (PRGS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 &FY Guidance
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Progress Software (NASDAQ: PRGS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $102 million versus the consensus estimate of $104.72 million.
Progress Software sees FY2016 EPS of $1.57-$1.60, versus the consensus of $1.61. Progress Software sees FY2016 revenue of $412-415 million, versus the consensus of $414.09 million.
Progress Software sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.55-$0.58, versus the consensus of $0.58. Progress Software sees Q4 2016 revenue of $123-126 million, versus the consensus of $122.65 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Progress Software (PRGS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Updates FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!