Progress Software (PRGS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 &FY Guidance
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Progress Software (NASDAQ: PRGS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $102 million versus the consensus estimate of $104.72 million.
Progress Software sees FY2016 EPS of $1.57-$1.60, versus the consensus of $1.61. Progress Software sees FY2016 revenue of $412-415 million, versus the consensus of $414.09 million.
Progress Software sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.55-$0.58, versus the consensus of $0.58. Progress Software sees Q4 2016 revenue of $123-126 million, versus the consensus of $122.65 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Progress Software (PRGS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!