Progenics Pharma (PGNX) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Progenics Pharma (NASDAQ: PGNX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.52, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $53.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $52.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Progenics Pharma (PGNX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Nicolet Bankshares Inc. Com (NCBS) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!