ProLogis (PLD) Misses Q1 FFO by 2c; Affirms Outlook
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) reported Q1 core FFO of $0.13, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $238.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $219.8 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Up 3.9%
- Prologis Inc (PLD) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!