ProLogis (PLD) Misses Q1 FFO by 2c; Affirms Outlook
- Wall St. slips with healthcare, consumer names
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- Mylan's (MYL) Steps on EpiPen Do Not Go Far Enough - Wells Fargo's Maris
ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) reported Q1 core FFO of $0.13, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $238.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $219.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brocade Communications (BRCD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Movado Group (MOV) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Guides Below the Street
- Hoegh LNG Partners (HMLP) Misses Q2 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!