ProLogis (PLD) Misses Q1 FFO by 2c; Affirms Outlook
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/31: (GBSN) (RADA) (SMTX) Higher; (BDR) (GV) (EGY) Lower
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) reported Q1 core FFO of $0.13, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $238.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $219.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Movado Group (MOV) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c
- Ocean Bio-Chem (OBCI) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.06
- Arrow Electronics (ARW) Completes immixGroup Purchase
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!