ProLogis (PLD) Misses Q1 FFO by 2c; Affirms Outlook
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) reported Q1 core FFO of $0.13, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $238.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $219.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prologis (PLD) Reports Q3 FFO of $0.73; Boosts FY16 FFO Outlook
- BTIG Positive on Prologis (PLD) Following 'Beat-and-Raise' Quarter
- Forward Air (FWRD) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!