ProLogis (PLD) Misses Q1 FFO by 2c; Affirms Outlook
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) reported Q1 core FFO of $0.13, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $238.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $219.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jiayuan.com (DATE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Sees Q1 EPS of $0.37-$0.41
- DSW, Inc. (DSW) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c