ProLogis (PLD) Misses Q1 FFO by 2c; Affirms Outlook
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
ProLogis (NYSE: PLD) reported Q1 core FFO of $0.13, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $238.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $219.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Strong Q2 Outlook
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.28
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!