ProAssurance (PRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
ProAssurance (NYSE: PRA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.63, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $224.35 million versus the consensus estimate of $221.5 million.
"ProAssurance was solidly profitable in the third quarter, and we are encouraged by the continued progress we are making in broker-driven distribution, the continuing success of our coordinated sales and marketing efforts and our ability to write new business in a fiercely competitive market," said W. Stancil Starnes, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ProAssurance. He added, "We remain confident that we have the right long-term strategy to ensure our ability to serve the evolving healthcare market while continuing to produce real value for shareholders who share our vision for success."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ProAssurance (PRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!