ProAssurance (PRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ProAssurance (NYSE: PRA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.63, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $224.35 million versus the consensus estimate of $221.5 million.
"ProAssurance was solidly profitable in the third quarter, and we are encouraged by the continued progress we are making in broker-driven distribution, the continuing success of our coordinated sales and marketing efforts and our ability to write new business in a fiercely competitive market," said W. Stancil Starnes, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ProAssurance. He added, "We remain confident that we have the right long-term strategy to ensure our ability to serve the evolving healthcare market while continuing to produce real value for shareholders who share our vision for success."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ProAssurance (PRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Merck (MRK) Lists Cancer Genetics (CGIX) as KEYTRUDA National Reference Laboratory
- General Mills (GIS) to Form New Organizational Structure; Will Focus on Four Business Groups
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!