Prestige Brands (PBH) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Prestige Brands (NYSE: PBH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.63, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $215.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $217.26 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Prestige Brands (PBH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Check Point Software Technology (CHKP) Tops Q4 EPS by 21c
- Bank of New York (BK) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!