Premier (PINC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, FY17 Guidance Tops Views
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Premier (NASDAQ: PINC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.41, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $313.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $319.09 million.
Premier sees FY2017 EPS of $1.76-$1.87, versus the consensus of $1.77.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Premier (PINC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c; Comps Fell 2.9%
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback