Premier (PINC) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Premier (NASDAQ: PINC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.36, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $301.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $300.32 million.
Premier sees FY2017 EPS of $1.71-$1.82. Premier sees FY2017 revenue of $1.451-1.500 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Premier (PINC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides FY16
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- ASB Bancorp (ASBB) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.48
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!