Pre-Paid Legal (PPD) Reports Q1 EPS of $1.87
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. (NYSE: PPD) reports Q1 EPS of $1.87, versus the analyst estimate of $1.39.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Rally Software (RALY) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Ahead of Expectations
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c; Plans to Exit Canadian Operations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!