Potlatch (PCH) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Potlatch (NASDAQ: PCH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.68, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $174 million versus the consensus estimate of $180.07 million.
"All three of our business segments contributed to our solid third quarter results," said Mike Covey, chairman and chief executive officer. "Our Northern Resource log prices were very strong during the quarter, led by cedar sawlogs. Wood Products set a quarterly lumber production record and delivered its strongest earnings in two years. Real Estate continues to identify and close transactions that create value. We also refinanced $65.7 million of tax exempt bonds which reduced the interest rate from 6% to 2.75% and we did not repurchase any shares in the quarter. Our stock price increased 14% in the third quarter and is up 30% this year," stated Mr. Covey.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Potlatch (PCH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Fulton Financial (FULT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!