Potlatch (PCH) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Potlatch (NASDAQ: PCH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.68, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $174 million versus the consensus estimate of $180.07 million.
"All three of our business segments contributed to our solid third quarter results," said Mike Covey, chairman and chief executive officer. "Our Northern Resource log prices were very strong during the quarter, led by cedar sawlogs. Wood Products set a quarterly lumber production record and delivered its strongest earnings in two years. Real Estate continues to identify and close transactions that create value. We also refinanced $65.7 million of tax exempt bonds which reduced the interest rate from 6% to 2.75% and we did not repurchase any shares in the quarter. Our stock price increased 14% in the third quarter and is up 30% this year," stated Mr. Covey.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Potlatch (PCH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!