PostRock Energy (PSTR) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
PostRock Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: PSTR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.66, $0.39 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.5 million, versus $23.35 million last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Douglas Dynamics (PLOW) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
- SIGA Technologies, Inc. (SIGA) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.08
- Nuverra Environmental Solution (NES) Reports Q4 Loss of 42c, Offers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!