PostRock Energy (PSTR) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/5: (PEIX) (EYES) (KYTH) Higher; (CAPN) (DRAM) (GEF) Lower
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- ECB Boosts FY15, FY16 Real GDP Outlook; Sees Avg. Inflation at 1.8% in FY17 (FXE) (UUP)
- Ciena (CIEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Sales Miss
PostRock Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: PSTR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.66, $0.39 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.5 million, versus $23.35 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Organovo (ONVO) Releases Slides from Presentation
- Ares Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Dot Hill Systems Corp. (HILL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!