PostRock Energy (PSTR) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- Wall Street lower as health, consumer stocks decline
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/30: (HART) (AVXL) (HCLP) Higher; (SPCB) (CCYC) (EFUT) Lower
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- IMF gives China's currency prized reserve asset status
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
PostRock Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: PSTR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.66, $0.39 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.5 million, versus $23.35 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China TechFaith (CNTF) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.10/ADS
- Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) Posts Wider Net Loss for First Nine-Months of 2015
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!