PostRock Energy (PSTR) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Debuts New Logo
- Geron Corp (GERN) Announces Publication of Two Papers in NEJM Highlighting Imetelstat
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Model 3 Will Start Production in ~2 Years
PostRock Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: PSTR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.66, $0.39 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.5 million, versus $23.35 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PostRock Energy (PSTR) CEO Carter Retires
- Mitcham Industries (MIND) Reports Q2 Loss Per Share of $0.49
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!