Post Properties, Inc. (PPS) Tops Q2 FFO by 13c/Share
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/28: (DPW) (FDO) (LOCO) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (EDAP) Lower
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Post Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PPS) reported Q2 FFO of $0.55, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $75.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $73.21 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- Global Ship Lease, Inc. (GSL) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c
- Select Income Reit (SIR) Tops Q2 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!