Post Properties, Inc. (PPS) Tops Q2 FFO by 13c/Share
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Q2 Preview: Results Seen Solid, Guidance Seen Weak and Capital Return Seen Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG) to Acquire CanEra Energy for $1.1B
Post Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PPS) reported Q2 FFO of $0.55, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $75.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $73.21 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Zynga (ZNGA) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Provides Q2 & FY Guidance
- Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Approves $1.5B Buyback Plan
- Amphenol, Inc. (APH) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Issues Strong Q2, FY14 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!