Post Properties, Inc. (PPS) Tops Q2 FFO by 13c/Share
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Post Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PPS) reported Q2 FFO of $0.55, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $75.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $73.21 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Post Properties (PPS) Declares $0.47 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Misses Q1 EPS by 12c
- Caleres (CAL) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!