Post Properties, Inc. (PPS) Tops Q2 FFO by 13c/Share
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/30: (ICEL) (ASPX) (CTRX) Higher; (CANF) (BDSI) (CELP) Lower
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
- Biogen (BIIB) Price Target Lifted at BMO Capital; BIIB-037 Opportunity Could Exceed $10B
Post Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PPS) reported Q2 FFO of $0.55, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $75.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $73.21 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.14
- Harvest Natural Resources (HNR) Posts Q4 Loss of 2c/Share
- China Nepstar Chain Drugstore (NPD) Reports Q4 EPS of RMB0.34
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!