Post Holdings (POST) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c; Sees FY17 adj.-EBITDA Relatively Flat
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Post Holdings (NYSE: POST) reported Q4 EPS of $0.61, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.26 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.31 billion.
For FY16, Adjusted EBITDA was $933.9 million, an increase of $276.5 million, or 42.1%, compared to the prior year.
Post management expects fiscal 2017 Adjusted EBITDA to range between $910-$950 million, with modest favorability to the second half of fiscal 2017. This outlook reflects a significant decline in the Michael Foods Group segment Adjusted EBITDA from fiscal 2016 to fiscal 2017, offset by phasing in of incremental cost reductions within the Post Consumer Brands segment, Active Nutrition growth and cycling approximately $50 million related to incremental investments in brand building and above target incentive compensation recorded in fiscal 2016.
Post management expects fiscal 2017 capital expenditures to range between $180-$200 million, including approximately $60-$70 million related to growth activities, of which approximately $25-$35 million is related to the previously announced cage-free housing conversion at the Bloomfield, Nebraska facility. Maintenance capital expenditures for fiscal 2017 are expected to range between $120-$140 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Post Holdings (POST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!