Portland General Electric (POR) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c; Reaffirms Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Portland General Electric (NYSE: POR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.65, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $439 million versus the consensus estimate of $462.4 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Seachange International, Inc. (SEAC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Below the Street
- Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (CWST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Updates Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!