Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (PLKI) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (NASDAQ: PLKI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $64 million versus the consensus estimate of $64.92 million.
- global same store sales of 1.8%,
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen sees FY2016 EPS of $2.10-$2.15, versus the consensus of $2.09.
See the below table for current guidance:
|Prior Guidance||Current Guidance|
|Full Year 2016||(08/16/2016)||(11/09/2016)|
|Reported Diluted EPS - GAAP||$2.10 to $2.15||$2.00 to $2.05|
|Adjusted Diluted EPS - Non-GAAP||$2.10 to $2.15|
Lower end of range of $2.10 to $2.15
|Same store sales growth||1.0% to 2.0%||1.0% to 2.0%|
|New global restaurant openings||200 to 235||200 to 235|
|International openings||85 to 100||85 to 100|
|Company-operated restaurant openings||2||2|
|Net new global restaurant openings||140 to 185; net new unit growth of approximately 6% to 7%||140 to 185; net new unit growth of approximately 6% to 7%|
|General and administrative expenses||2.9% to 3.0% of system-wide sales||$90 to 92 million; approximately 2.8% of system-wide sales|
|Capital expenditures||$10 to $15 million||$15 to $17 million|
|Share repurchases||$80 to $120 million||approximately $100 million|
|Effective income tax rate||approximately 38%||approximately 38%|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (PLKI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!