Pointer Telocation (PNTR) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.28
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Pointer Telocation (NASDAQ: PNTR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.28, versus $0.36 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.2 million, versus $15.5 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pointer Telocation (PNTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boise Cascade (BCC) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Updates Outlook
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- City Holding Co (CHCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!