Point.360 (PTSX) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.04
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Point.360 (NASDAQ: PTSX) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.27) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.6 million, versus $10.6 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
- Campus Crest Communities (CCG) Misses Q2 FFO by 7c/Share
- Paychex (PAYX) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!