Point.360 (PTSX) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.04
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/28: (DPW) (FDO) (LOCO) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (EDAP) Lower
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Point.360 (NASDAQ: PTSX) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.27) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.6 million, versus $10.6 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tile Shop Holdings (TTS) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, FY EPS Guidance Light
- UPDATE: Greenhill & Co., Inc. (GHL) Beats Q2 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat
- Accuride Corp. (ACW) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c, Guides Higher; Shares Ramp 10%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!