Point.360 (PTSX) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.04
- Wall Street set to open little changed
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- Oil prices rise on U.S. weather fears, OPEC speculation
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/30: (RIGL) (RBA) (MDLZ) Higher; (GIII) (ANF) (HSY) Lower (more...)
Point.360 (NASDAQ: PTSX) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.27) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.6 million, versus $10.6 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q2 EPS by 21c; FY17 Guidance Cut
- Prospect Capital (PSEC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!