Point.360 (PTSX) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.04
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/3: (MBLX) (OREX) (MDR) Higher; (OPWR) (PRIM) (CMLS) Lower
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Rose 4.2% in Feb., Missing Expectations
- Ford Motor (F) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 2% in Feb.; Est. Up 5.8%
- Orexigen Therapeutics (OREX) Price Target Raised to $26 at Piper
Point.360 (NASDAQ: PTSX) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.27) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.6 million, versus $10.6 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avolon Holdings (AVOL) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c
- IGI Labs (IG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Trinity Biotech (TRIB) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!