Ply Gem Holdings (PGEM) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ply Gem Holdings (NYSE: PGEM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.75, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $530.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $553.96 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ply Gem Holdings (PGEM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!