Playboy Enterprises (PLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Playboy Enterprises (NYSE: PLA) reports Q1 EPS of $0.04, 3 cents better than estimates. Revenues were $85.4 million vs. $84.46 million consensus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Republic Bancorp (RBCAA) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!