Playboy Enterprises (PLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Wall St. flat as tech rebound offsets energy, financials
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/9: (BLPH) (CTIC) (TRXC) Higher; (ASEI) (PAGP) (BRS) Lower
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
Playboy Enterprises (NYSE: PLA) reports Q1 EPS of $0.04, 3 cents better than estimates. Revenues were $85.4 million vs. $84.46 million consensus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RetailMeNot (SALE) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Allot Communications (ALLT) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- American Superconductor (AMSC) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c; Guides Q4 Revenue Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!