Playboy Enterprises (PLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Markets Crash as Bernanke Signals the Death of QE
- Market Wrap: FOMC Fine with QE3...for Now; Men's Wearhouse Fires Founder; 3-D Printing Merger
- StreetInsider.com After-Hours Movers 6/19: (FNSR) (BEAT) (JDSU) Higher; (FIVE) (MU) (JBL) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Maintains $85B Bond Buying Plan
- Microsoft (MSFT) and Nokia (NOK) Talks Recently Broke Down Over Device Unit
Playboy Enterprises (NYSE: PLA) reports Q1 EPS of $0.04, 3 cents better than estimates. Revenues were $85.4 million vs. $84.46 million consensus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jabil Circuit (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook; Will Realign Global Ops
- WSI Industries, Inc. (WSCI) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.04
- La-Z-boy, Inc. (LZB) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!