Platform Specialty Products (PAH) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Platform Specialty Products (NYSE: PAH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.16, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $922 million versus the consensus estimate of $887.71 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Platform Specialty Products (PAH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS