Pitney-Bowes (PBI) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Sees Being at Lower-End of Guidance
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Pitney-Bowes (NYSE: PBI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $839 million versus the consensus estimate of $851.82 million.
The Company expects to be at the low-end of its annual guidance range for revenue and adjusted earnings per share.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pitney-Bowes (PBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!