Pioneer Power (PPSI) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides FY16 Above Views
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pioneer Power (NASDAQ: PPSI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $29.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $32 million.
Pioneer Power sees FY2016 EPS of $0.55-$0.66, versus the consensus of $0.53. Pioneer Power sees FY2016 revenue of $117-127 million, versus the consensus of $120.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pioneer Power (PPSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Announces Departure of CEO, Trims Q4 Guidance
- GigOptix (GIG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!