Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Pinnacle Financial Partners (NASDAQ: PNFP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.78, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.78.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- First Foundation (FFWM) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Sequans Communications (SQNS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!