Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.39
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pilgrim's Pride (NASDAQ: PPC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.39, versus $0.53 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.03 million, versus $2.11 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- KeyBanc Starts Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!