Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piedmont Office Realty Trust (NYSE: PDM) reported Q3 FFO of $0.42, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $0 versus the consensus estimate of $137.45 million.
Piedmont Office Realty Trust sees FY2016 FFO of $1.64-$1.66, versus the consensus of $1.64.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- HomeStreet (HMST) Guides Q4 Sharply Lower, Announces Proposed SEC Settlement
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!