Physicians Formula Holdings Inc. (FACE) Reports Q4 Loss of 7c
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Market Wrap: Americans Gain Wealth in 2013; Giant Grocery Deal; Bitcoin's Roots Exposed
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: U.S. Household Net Worth in U.S. Rose by $2.95T in Q4 - Fed
- Gap Inc. (GPS) Feb Comps Down 7% vs Est Up 1.1%
Physicians Formula Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: FACE) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.07), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $19.05 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Korn/Ferry Int'l (KFY) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats, Co. Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!