Physicians Formula Holdings Inc. (FACE) Reports Q4 Loss of 7c
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/21: (DGLY) (TKMR) (MEET) Higher; (KIN) (AMPE) (KIRK) Lower (more...)
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Infineon/International Rectifier (IRF) Seen as Harbinger for More Semi Deals
Physicians Formula Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: FACE) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.07), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $19.05 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- L Brands, Inc. (LB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Semtech Corp (SMTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!