Physicians Formula Holdings (FACE) Posts Surprise Q1 Profit
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Physicians Formula Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: FACE) reported Q1 EPS of $0.03, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.6 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Mitcham Industries, Inc. (MIND) Posts Q3 Loss of 14c/Share
- Photronics, Inc. (PLAB) Reports Q4 EPS of 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!