Photronics (PLAB) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4 Revenue Below Views
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Photronics (NASDAQ: PLAB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $123.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $123.54 million.
Photronics sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.09 - $0.17, versus the consensus of $0.16. Photronics sees Q4 2016 revenue of $118 - $128 million, versus the consensus of $128.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Photronics (PLAB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- AVX Corp. (AVX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- D. R. Horton (DHI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!