Photronics (PLAB) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4 Revenue Below Views
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Photronics (NASDAQ: PLAB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $123.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $123.54 million.
Photronics sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.09 - $0.17, versus the consensus of $0.16. Photronics sees Q4 2016 revenue of $118 - $128 million, versus the consensus of $128.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Photronics (PLAB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!