Phoenix New Media (FENG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Phoenix New Media (NYSE: FENG) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.01), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $44.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $52.44 million.
For the third quarter of 2016, the Company expects its total revenues to be between RMB342 million and RMB362 million. Net advertising revenues are expected to be between RMB301 million and RMB316 million. Paid service revenues are expected to be between RMB41 million and RMB46 million. These forecasts reflect the Company's current and preliminary view on the market and operational conditions, which are subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Phoenix New Media (FENG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!