Phoenix New Media (FENG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Phoenix New Media (NYSE: FENG) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.01), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $44.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $52.44 million.
For the third quarter of 2016, the Company expects its total revenues to be between RMB342 million and RMB362 million. Net advertising revenues are expected to be between RMB301 million and RMB316 million. Paid service revenues are expected to be between RMB41 million and RMB46 million. These forecasts reflect the Company's current and preliminary view on the market and operational conditions, which are subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Phoenix New Media (FENG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!