Phillips 66 (PSX) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.96, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.88.
"Our earnings during the third quarter reflect the benefit of our diversified portfolio. We generated $1.2 billion in cash from operations and a Phillips 66 Partners equity offering," said Greg Garland, chairman and CEO of Phillips 66. "This year we are delivering record operational excellence results, managing costs, executing our major projects and maintaining disciplined capital allocation. We have lowered our forecasted 2016 capital expenditures to approximately $3 billion."
"We continue to grow our Midstream business, including our MLP. This year, Phillips 66 Partners has raised more than $2 billion in the capital markets to fund its growth," said Garland.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Phillips 66 (PSX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!