Philip Morris (PM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY16 EPS Above Views
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Philip Morris (NYSE: PM) reported Q3 EPS of $1.25, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.98 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.01 billion.
Philip Morris sees FY2016 EPS of $4.53-$4.58, versus the consensus of $4.51.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Philip Morris (PM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- H&R Block (HRB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Mitcham Industries (MIND) Misses Q3 EPS by 19c