Pharmerica (PMC) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pharmerica (NYSE: PMC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.47, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $519.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $508.31 million.Pharmerica reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pharmerica (PMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c