Pharmerica (PMC) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Guides FY16 Below Views
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Pharmerica (NYSE: PMC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $512.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $530.01 million.
Pharmerica sees FY2016 EPS of $1.84-$1.89, versus the consensus of $2.01. Pharmerica sees FY2016 revenue of $2.051-2.091 billion, versus the consensus of $2.13 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pharmerica (PMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!