Pharmacyclics, Inc. (PCYC) Posts Q3 non-GAAP Loss of 18c/Sh
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Pharmacyclics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PCYC) reported Q3 non-GAAP loss of ($0.18), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.16). Revenue for the quarter came in at $37 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $2.41 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imbruvica Emerges as Winner in Treatment of CLL - Goldman Survey (PCYC) (ABBV) (GILD)
- Jamba, Inc. (JMBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Reaffirms Guidance
- The Fresh Market, Inc. (TFM) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c, EPS Guidance Falls Short
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!