Pharmacyclics, Inc. (PCYC) Posts Q3 non-GAAP Loss of 18c/Sh
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
Pharmacyclics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PCYC) reported Q3 non-GAAP loss of ($0.18), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.16). Revenue for the quarter came in at $37 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $2.41 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pharmacyclics (PCYC) Turns Positive on Expanded Imbruvica Usage
- U.S. FDA Grants Regular (Full) Approval for IMBRUVICA® for Two Indications
- Pharmacyclics (PCYC) Receives Positive Opinion from EMA CHMP for IMBRUVICA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!