Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Affirms Outlook
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/22: (CZR) (CACQ) (ACHN) Higher; (GILD) (OCN) (NQ) Lower (more...)
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
- The Carlyle Group (CG), Warburg Pincus to Acquire DBRS
Pfizer, Inc. (NYSE: PFE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.60, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.98 billion versus the consensus estimate of $16.98 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Bioanalytical Systems (BASI) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.02/Share
- Paychex (PAYX) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!