Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Affirms Outlook
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Slammed Again as Senator Call for Federal Investigation
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/4: (IFON) (NVGN) (PHMD) Higher; (BV) (CYCC) (BOBE) Lower
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 10%; Provides FY15 Outlook
Pfizer, Inc. (NYSE: PFE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.60, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.98 billion versus the consensus estimate of $16.98 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pfizer's (PFE) Dacomitinib Receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation
- Tarena International (TEDU) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Q1, FY15 Revenue Guidance
- ABM Industries (ABM) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Bumps Outlook Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!