Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Affirms Outlook
- Celator Pharma (CPXX) Near Deal to be Acquired by Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
Pfizer, Inc. (NYSE: PFE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.60, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.98 billion versus the consensus estimate of $16.98 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Q2 EPS Guidance Falls Short
- Movado Group (MOV) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Trims FY17 Outlook
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Guides Lower; CEO Out
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!