Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Affirms Outlook
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Pfizer, Inc. (NYSE: PFE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.60, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.98 billion versus the consensus estimate of $16.98 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Pfizer Foundation Provides $2 Million In Grants To Support ‘Last-Mile’ Vaccine Coverage In Africa
- Red Hat (RHT) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!