Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Affirms Outlook
- Wall St. little changed; tech gains offset energy losses
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
- GDP Annualized (Q2 A) 1.2% vs 2.5% Expected
- BOJ eases policy by doubling ETF buying, underwhelms expectations
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Production Light of Expectations
Pfizer, Inc. (NYSE: PFE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.60, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.98 billion versus the consensus estimate of $16.98 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Medivation (MDVN) said to ask for buyer interest by mid-August - CNBC (GILD) (SNY)
- American Axle (AXL) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Community Bankers (ESXB) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.11
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!