Perrigo (PRGO) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Guides FY16 EPS Below Views
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Perrigo (NYSE: PRGO) reported Q2 EPS of $1.93, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.98. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.48 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.43 billion.
Perrigo now sees FY2016 EPS of $6.85-$7.15, versus the consensus of $8.19. The company notes revised expectations for the Rx segment on the adjustment
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Perrigo (PRGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Liberty Tax (TAX) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!