PerkinElmer (PKI) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Narrows Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
PerkinElmer (NYSE: PKI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.68, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $548 million versus the consensus estimate of $572.03 million.
PerkinElmer sees FY2016 EPS of $2.75-$2.77, versus the consensus of $2.80.
“During the third quarter we continued to drive solid operational improvements across the Company resulting in strong margin expansion and EPS growth, however our top line performance was disappointing as our capital intensive businesses experienced challenging market conditions,” said Robert Friel, chairman and chief executive officer of PerkinElmer. “We believe the strong profit performance this quarter and year-to-date validates the steps we are taking to rebalance the portfolio and the recent realignment of our operating segments into Diagnostics and Discovery & Analytical Solutions will help us accelerate that transition.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PerkinElmer (PKI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!