PerkinElmer (PKI) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Narrows Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PerkinElmer (NYSE: PKI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.68, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $548 million versus the consensus estimate of $572.03 million.
PerkinElmer sees FY2016 EPS of $2.75-$2.77, versus the consensus of $2.80.
“During the third quarter we continued to drive solid operational improvements across the Company resulting in strong margin expansion and EPS growth, however our top line performance was disappointing as our capital intensive businesses experienced challenging market conditions,” said Robert Friel, chairman and chief executive officer of PerkinElmer. “We believe the strong profit performance this quarter and year-to-date validates the steps we are taking to rebalance the portfolio and the recent realignment of our operating segments into Diagnostics and Discovery & Analytical Solutions will help us accelerate that transition.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PerkinElmer (PKI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!