PerkinElmer (PKI) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Narrows Outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
PerkinElmer (NYSE: PKI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.68, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $548 million versus the consensus estimate of $572.03 million.
PerkinElmer sees FY2016 EPS of $2.75-$2.77, versus the consensus of $2.80.
“During the third quarter we continued to drive solid operational improvements across the Company resulting in strong margin expansion and EPS growth, however our top line performance was disappointing as our capital intensive businesses experienced challenging market conditions,” said Robert Friel, chairman and chief executive officer of PerkinElmer. “We believe the strong profit performance this quarter and year-to-date validates the steps we are taking to rebalance the portfolio and the recent realignment of our operating segments into Diagnostics and Discovery & Analytical Solutions will help us accelerate that transition.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PerkinElmer (PKI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!