Performance Food Group (PFGC) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.29; Guides FY17
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Performance Food Group (NYSE: PFGC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.29, versus $0.90 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.37 million, versus $398 million reported last year.
Fiscal 2017 Outlook
For fiscal 2017, PFG expects Adjusted EBITDA growth to be in a range of 7% to 10% on a 52 week to 52 week basis and 5% to 8% on a 52 week to 53 week basis versus a comparable 53 week fiscal 2016 Adjusted EBITDA of $366.6 million. The 53rd week fell in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2016.
The Company expects that 7% to 10% Adjusted EBITDA growth for fiscal 2017 will reflect first half growth in the low-to-mid-single digit range. First half fiscal 2017 growth is expected to reflect tough comparisons versus the first half of fiscal 2016 and planned investments in Customized and Vistar. Second half fiscal 2017 growth is expected in the mid-single to low double-digit range versus the second half of fiscal 2016 that excludes the extra week.
PFG expects fiscal 2017 Adjusted Diluted EPS to grow in a range of 31% to 36% to $1.27 to $1.32 on a 52 week to 52 week basis versus a comparable Fiscal 2016 Adjusted Diluted EPS of $0.97.
PFG also expects fiscal 2017 Adjusted Diluted EPS to grow in the range of 27% to 32% to $1.27 to $1.32 on a 52 week to 53 week basis versus a comparable 53 week fiscal 2016 Adjusted Diluted EPS of $1.00.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Performance Food Group (PFGC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!