Perficient, Inc. (PRFT) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c; Guides Below the Street
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Perficient, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRFT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.26, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $120.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $122.18 million.
Perficient, Inc. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $112-122 million, versus the consensus of $129.65 million.
Perficient, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $1.06-$1.11, versus the consensus of $1.29. Perficient, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $479-489 million, versus the consensus of $500.03 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Perficient, Inc. (PRFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Posts Q3 Loss of $2.80/Share
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!