Perficient, Inc. (PRFT) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c; Guides Below the Street
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Perficient, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRFT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.26, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $120.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $122.18 million.
Perficient, Inc. sees Q4 2016 revenue of $112-122 million, versus the consensus of $129.65 million.
Perficient, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $1.06-$1.11, versus the consensus of $1.29. Perficient, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $479-489 million, versus the consensus of $500.03 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Perficient, Inc. (PRFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!