Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PPHM) Misses Q2 Loss Views; Revs Stronger
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PPHM) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.16), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.23 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.08 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Casella Waste Systems (CWST) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Chevron (CVX) Posts Q2 Loss of 78c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!