Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PPHM) Misses Q2 Loss Views; Revs Stronger
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PPHM) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.16), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.23 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.08 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (PPHM) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Perfect World Co. Ltd. (PWRD) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 03/17: (PPHM) SPLS) (ITMN) (NEON)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!