Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PPHM) Misses Q2 Loss Views; Revs Stronger
- Market Wrap: Greece Hopes Fuel Gains; Airlines Caught in Probe Over Pricing; Auto Sales Light in June
- PayPal to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) for $25/Share (EBAY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/01: (XOOM) (PRGS) (PKY) Higher; (WPCS) Lower (more...)
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PPHM) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.16), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.23 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.08 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Franklin Covey (FC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!