Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PPHM) Misses Q2 Loss Views; Revs Stronger
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PPHM) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.16), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.23 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.08 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (PPHM) Reports In-Line Q2 Loss of 5c/Share
- AutoZone, Inc. (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Domestic Comps Up 0.9%
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!