Peregrine Pharma (PPHM) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.14, Misses Views
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Q2 Preview: Results Seen Solid, Guidance Seen Weak and Capital Return Seen Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG) to Acquire CanEra Energy for $1.1B
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: PPHM) reports Q1 loss of $0.14, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter was $3.21 million, which compares to the estimate of $5.83 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Announces Initiation of an Investigator-Sponsored Trial Combining Its Immunotherapy Bavituximab and Ipilimumab (Yervoy(R)) in Advanced Melanoma
- Roth 'Encouraged' to See Bavituximab Moving Forward; Affirms Peregrine Pharma (PPHM) at 'Buy'
- Suffolk Bancorp (SUBK) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.32
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!