Peregrine Pharma (PPHM) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.14, Misses Views
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: PPHM) reports Q1 loss of $0.14, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter was $3.21 million, which compares to the estimate of $5.83 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- Franklin Covey (FC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c; Issues FY16 Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!