Peregrine Pharma (PPHM) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.14, Misses Views
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: PPHM) reports Q1 loss of $0.14, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter was $3.21 million, which compares to the estimate of $5.83 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ERBA Diagnostics (ERB) to Delay 10-K Filing; Notes Continued Trouble Completing Financial Statements
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Announces Three Abstracts Accepted for Presentation at AACR 2015 Annual Meeting
- Fairchild Semiconductor (FCS) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!