Peregrine Pharma (PPHM) Posts Q1 Loss of $0.14, Misses Views
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/30: (ANGI) (TKMR) (NLNK) Higher; (WPRT) (ASEI) (RGSE) Lower (more...)
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: PPHM) reports Q1 loss of $0.14, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter was $3.21 million, which compares to the estimate of $5.83 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q2 adj-Loss of 2c/Share
- A-Mark Precious Metals (AMRK) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.21
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Reports Wider Q1 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!