Perceptron (PRCP) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Views
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Perceptron (NASDAQ: PRCP) reported Q4 EPS of $0.08, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $18.1 million.
Perceptron sees Q1 2017 revenue of $16-17 million, versus the consensus of $18.9 million.
The company sees FY17 revenue growth in the high single digits.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Perceptron (PRCP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!