Perceptron (PRCP) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Views
- Futures up as oil prices top $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Perceptron (NASDAQ: PRCP) reported Q4 EPS of $0.08, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $18.1 million.
Perceptron sees Q1 2017 revenue of $16-17 million, versus the consensus of $18.9 million.
The company sees FY17 revenue growth in the high single digits.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Perceptron (PRCP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Q2 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!