Perceptron (PRCP) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Views
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Perceptron (NASDAQ: PRCP) reported Q4 EPS of $0.08, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $18.1 million.
Perceptron sees Q1 2017 revenue of $16-17 million, versus the consensus of $18.9 million.
The company sees FY17 revenue growth in the high single digits.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Perceptron (PRCP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- Sohu.com, Inc. (SOHU) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!