Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Pepsi (NYSE: PEP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.40, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $1.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16 billion versus the consensus estimate of $15.83 billion.
Pepsi sees FY2016 EPS of $4.78, versus the consensus of $4.76.
The Company provides guidance on a non-GAAP basis as the Company cannot predict certain elements which are included in reported GAAP results, including the impact of foreign exchange and commodity mark-to-market adjustments.
The Company expects:
- Based on current foreign exchange market consensus, foreign exchange translation to negatively impact reported net revenue growth by approximately 3 percentage points;
- The 53rd week to contribute approximately 1 percentage point to reported net revenue growth;
- Approximately 4 percent organic revenue growth, excluding the impact of the 53rd week and structural changes, including the deconsolidation of our Venezuelan operations.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pepsi (PEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!