Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Pepsi (NYSE: PEP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.40, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $1.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16 billion versus the consensus estimate of $15.83 billion.
Pepsi sees FY2016 EPS of $4.78, versus the consensus of $4.76.
The Company provides guidance on a non-GAAP basis as the Company cannot predict certain elements which are included in reported GAAP results, including the impact of foreign exchange and commodity mark-to-market adjustments.
The Company expects:
- Based on current foreign exchange market consensus, foreign exchange translation to negatively impact reported net revenue growth by approximately 3 percentage points;
- The 53rd week to contribute approximately 1 percentage point to reported net revenue growth;
- Approximately 4 percent organic revenue growth, excluding the impact of the 53rd week and structural changes, including the deconsolidation of our Venezuelan operations.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pepsi (PEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Emclaire Financial (EMCF) Posts Lighter Q3 Profit
- ACCO Brands Corporation (ACCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!