Penumbra, Inc. (PEN) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.01, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Penumbra, Inc. (NYSE: PEN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.01, versus ($0.11) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $65.1 million, versus $42.3 million reported last year.
Penumbra, Inc. sees Q3 2016 revenue of $250-255 million, versus prior guidance of $230-235 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Penumbra, Inc. (PEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Light Q4 Revenue Outlook
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Kaman (KAMN) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Update FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!