Pentair (PNR) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Guides Below the Street
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Pentair (NYSE: PNR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.78, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.25 billion.
Pentair sees FY2016 EPS of $3.00, versus the consensus of $3.12. Pentair sees FY2016 revenue of $4.9 billion, versus the consensus of $5.07 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pentair (PNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- KongZhong (KZ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.11
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!