Penn Virginia Corp. (PVA) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.15
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
Penn Virginia Corp. (NYSE: PVA) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.15), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $83.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $83.81 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Starts Penn Virginia (PVA) at Neutral
- SL Green Realty (SLG) Tops Q3 FFO by 10c
- Corelogic (CLGX) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c, Updates Guidance