Penn Virginia Corp. (PVA) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.15
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Penn Virginia Corp. (NYSE: PVA) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.15), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $83.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $83.81 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Starts Penn Virginia (PVA) at Outperform
- Lentuo International (LAS) Swings to Q3 Profit
- China Sunergy Co. (CSUN) Posts Q3 Loss of 83c/ADS; Boosts FY13 Shipments Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!