Penn Virginia Corp. (PVA) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.15
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Market Wrap: Americans Gain Wealth in 2013; Giant Grocery Deal; Bitcoin's Roots Exposed
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: U.S. Household Net Worth in U.S. Rose by $2.95T in Q4 - Fed
- Gap Inc. (GPS) Feb Comps Down 7% vs Est Up 1.1%
Penn Virginia Corp. (NYSE: PVA) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.15), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $83.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $83.81 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Benefitfocus (BNFT) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- Finisar Corp (FNSR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Kroger Co. (KR) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Issues Strong FY14 Profit Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!