Penn Virginia Corp. (PVA) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.15
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
Penn Virginia Corp. (NYSE: PVA) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.15), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $83.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $83.81 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Updates Q2, FY15 EPS Outlook
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Strong Q2 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!