Penn Virginia Corp. (PVA) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.15
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
- With Pesky Q3 Results Out of the Way, All Eyes Focus on Apple (AAPL) iPhone Refresh and All-Time Highs
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
Penn Virginia Corp. (NYSE: PVA) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.15), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $83.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $83.81 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CA, Inc. (CA) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides In-Line
- CoreLogic (CLGX) Misses Q2 EPS by 11c
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!